Du söker genom att skriva det du söker efter i fältet här ovanför. Du får då fram förslag baserat på det du skriver och kan enkelt lägga till det i sökningen. Du kan söka efter yrkestitlar, yrkeskategorier, län, specifika arbetsgivar eller kompetenser. Lycka till.
Sök via radie
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner to join our team, making an already growing online betting platform one of the best. This is a great opportunity to join an international gaming company.
As a team, we always strive to be better at what we do. We believe in collaboration, a non- hierarchical approach, own initiatives, and last but not least in having fun at work!
This is a position for someone who wants to affect the destiny of our Sportsbook Product! This is an entrepreneurial role suited for someone who is never comfortable with the status quo. You have a passion to constantly improve the lives of our customers.
As a Sportsbook Product Owner you will have the ownership of delivering all new types of features for our Sportsbook product, ranging from betting experience, to promotional tools, to third party integrations . You will deliver these new features together with stakeholders and your team of developers, testers and designers.
You will have responsibility to, together with stakeholders, identify the underlying need behind a feature request. You will explore and suggest impressive solutions together with your team. You will make sure all features are delivered in the most efficient way possible. You of course need to be on top of the game to know what’s going on in the rest of the betting world – everything to meet the needs and expectations of our customers.
You will be responsible by creating and maintaining your team’s backlog, prioritizing epics and user stories between each other, identifying and monitoring the measures of the product and the features.
In the end it’s all about making things happen to create great experiences for our customers - delivering new features and functionalities and making sure they are delivered in a timely manner. Being able to clarify requirements and other bumps on the way to that release. And don’t forget, processes and work flows can always be improved.
To be successful as a PO at ComeOn we believe you feel an urge to bring great ideas to life in the best possible way. You are a great communicator, but also a good listener that tend to snap up great ideas. This means you proactively see development areas with our products and websites, but also efficiently collaborate with other crucial departments regarding customer feedback.
We would like if you have worked with a sportsbook product before or have a great interest in sports betting and know your way around the industry.
You know how to plan your days, prioritize tasks and guide teams in the release processes.
This role will be based in Umeå, but you will on a regular basis travel to mainly Stockholm, but also London and Malta.
Other skills that we are looking for are:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in product development/management
- Fluent in English
- Focus on details and quality
- Able to work independently and manage multiple projects in parallel.
- Preferably experience working with remote stakeholders.
- Ability to be the spider in the web to liaise with internal departments and third parties/partners.
- Comfortable to take on new tasks and not afraid when faced with challenges
If you have the following experience, we consider that as a big plus:
- Previous experience in betting and/or online gaming industry.
- Experience in working for agile organisations.
- Experience in writing detailed user stories, specifications and requirements for new features.
- Experience in writing detailed acceptance criteria.
- A competitive salary + bonuses
- 30 paid vacation days a year
- Generous pension and insurance benefits
- Brand new laptop and smartphone with fully paid plan
- Generous health subsidy benefit
- Fresh Fruit
- Company events and AW’s, including breakfast mornings and Friday beers
- Relaxed working environment
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you're not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.