Du söker genom att skriva det du söker efter i fältet här ovanför. Du får då fram förslag baserat på det du skriver och kan enkelt lägga till det i sökningen. Du kan söka efter yrkestitlar, yrkeskategorier, län, specifika arbetsgivar eller kompetenser. Lycka till.
Sök via radie
Marketing Data Analyst
We are looking for a Marketing Data Analyst to join our Communication and Growth team at Once Upon. In this role, you will be responsible for measuring and analyzing our digital marketing channels as well as developing the overall structure for our data analysis. You will provide the organization with useful data and insights to optimize our marketing activities.
Once Upon is a modern and flexible place to work in terms of technology as well as methodology. Our organizational structure is best described as super flat, giving you the freedom to explore, innovate and develop in the direction of your own skill set. Our app already has over 2 million downloads and our goal is to keep growing fast, and steady.
About the role
This is a new role at Once Upon which means you will have a great impact on the overall strategy as well as hands-on development within digital marketing analysis. You will work closely together with a team of growth, communication and development professionals to generate insights, secure accurate measurements and improve marketing results.
What you’ll do:
- Identify marketing growth and optimization opportunities by analyzing various data sources.
- Collaborate with the Communication & Growth team and contribute with your strategic input and expertise to the company’s communication.
- Support the organization with data insights for planning and development of marketing activities, campaigns, segmentation and knowledge about Once Upon’s customer journey.
- In collaboration with colleagues, design and test campaigns and analyze the results to improve and develop our marketing activities.
- Develop a deeper understanding of our Once Uponers (and future Once Uponers) by examining and interpreting data and insights valuable to your team and the organization as a whole.
- Formulate concrete and measurable campaigns and media strategy goals based on our overall strategic objectives.
- Provide robust automated reporting and examine and solve data architecture problems.
You will be perfect for this role if you have commercial experience working in an analytical marketing role and have an in-depth understanding of what drives and intrigues consumers in the digital space. You also understand why KPI's are important to look at and how to deliver on these.
- Preferably, you have a degree with focus on quantitative methods.
- Good knowledge in MS Excel.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Marketing Platform and other analysis platforms.
- Experience from Tag Management techniques.
- Experience building dashboards in Power BI or similar.
- Experience conducting A/B tests is an advantage.
- Experience with SQL databases, Python, R or similar is a plus.
- A plus if you know MMP’s, for example AppsFlyer, Branch, Singular.
- Knowledge in heatmap-tools such as MS Clarity or Hotjar is a plus.
Who you are
You are someone who is enthusiastic about numbers and can present data insights in an interesting and easygoing way to your fellow colleagues. Self motivation and problem solving come easy to you since you are a person who sees possibilities where others see obstacles. You are an analytical and highly organized person, and you have a good sense for the commercial perspective in business.
We are looking for a colleague who genuinely enjoys working closely across teams and departments, and thrives from collaborating with others to achieve results. If you are also an innovative thinker with an open mind to your own and others' ideas, you will be a great fit to our culture.
Working at Once Upon
Our app was created to help people save their favorite moments in an easy and fun way, a little at a time, making everyone’s memories shine. And that’s how we want our workplace to be too – life (and work) at Once Upon should definitely be filled with happiness. Because happiness is the key to success, not the other way around. Right?
We strive for a safe, caring environment that gives everyone space to be their whole self, all the time. If you feel free and have fun at your job, it is easier to feel passion and responsibility for what you do. We always dare to do what we believe in – failing at something is not the opposite of succeeding in the long run. And we always strive to make things better, for our Once Uponers, for our planet and for each other.
Through innovation, co-creation, transparency and our collective knowledge as a team we always aim to bring value to our Once Uponers. And that collective brain grows with every new colleague that we welcome to the team, enriching us with new perspectives, experiences and views on life. If you’re looking for a little more happiness in your life and feel like working at Once Upon would be fun, well, that new colleague might just be you!
Want to know more about Once Upon? Please check out Once Upon.
Our headquarters are located in Skellefteå, in the North of Sweden. If you don't already live here, we’re always happy to help and welcome new people relocating to our city. But if you are not currently planning on moving, there are of course other solutions in today's digitally connected world. So don’t let anything silly like not living in Skellefteå stop you!
Does this sound like your dream job? Are you the perfect fit?
Then we can't wait to hear from you! Please help us get to know you by submitting your resume or LinkedIn-profile on our website. Also, we’d love to see a personal letter from you. Applications in both Swedish or English work equally fine!
If you have any questions about the job or work at Once Upon, don’t hesitate to contact inhouse recruiter Linnéa Engman at +4670-3917434. Last day of application is October 24th, but applications will be considered continuously.
Om Once Upon
At Once Upon you have the chance to be part of something that truly makes people happy. We want to help people save their favourite moments in an easy and fun way, a little at a time, making everyone’s memories shine. Today, there are just over 30 of us working at Once Upon. The app is translated into 12 languages, has been downloaded over 2 million times, with books delivered to over 87 countries, and we’re still growing!
To be the best we can possibly be, we need all kinds of people that are able to look at things from all kinds of perspectives. That’s why we need you, with your unique background, experiences and view on life. Want to be part of our story? Get in touch!