Sök bland våra lediga jobb
Du söker genom att skriva det du söker efter i fältet här ovanför. Du får då fram förslag baserat på det du skriver och kan enkelt lägga till det i sökningen. Du kan söka efter yrkestitlar, yrkeskategorier, län, specifika arbetsgivar eller kompetenser. Lycka till.
Sök via radie
Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!
If you’re as passionate about humanity and innovation as we are then maybe we should meet.
Elekta is recruiting a Project Manager for our Order Fulfillment team. This position is located at Elekta’s office in Linköping, Sweden.
The Order Fulfillment team is a team with a lot of engagement and passion in what Elekta wants to achieve. You will be part of a Senior team that makes sure you get the input you need to have a successful career at Elekta. The Order Fulfillment team consist of 15 persons all based in Linköping.
What you’ll do at Elekta
In the role as a Project Manager at Elekta you will work on a global level, mainly with focus in Europe, Asia, Middle East and South America. The position is a senior position and you will be directly involved with customers and distributors.
You will be a valuable resource to Elekta as you will have the important position to effect how Elekta is perceived around the globe and you will have an impact on our mission - to help clinicians improve patients’ lives.
Responsibilities in the role:
- Responsible for projects from Sales handover to Customer acceptance including planning, execution and closure. You will keep a close dialogue with customers, distributors and internal experts.
- You will be both technical and commercially responsible for the projects.
- Face to face meetings with customers. To make sure that you have a sustainable work-life balance you will be able to plan your travels so that it fits with your life outside Elekta. On an annual basis the role requires between 60-80 days of travel.
The right stuff
To be a suitable candidate for this position we think you have experience from a Project Management position, preferably from Capital Goods in a MedTech company/branch. If you don’t have experience from MedTech we will be more than happy to help you understand our industry. We also see that you have a degree in Engineering or Economics, other areas are of course also interesting for us if you have the right experience and mindset.
To fit with the role we prefer if you have experience from working in an international company, where you are used to handle stakeholder and customer relations.
What you’ll bring with you
Besides living by our values, your entrepreneurial mindset and strong business acumen will be success factors in this position. To fit well with your responsibilities and with the Order Fulfillment team, we think you are a person of leadership character with high integrity, you are not afraid to act hands-on and with good ability to switch between an operational and strategic mindset.
Apply now by clicking the apply button. Responsible for the recruitment process is Håkan Rehnström, if you have any questions regarding the position feel free to reach out to Håkan at email@example.com. Last day to apply for the position is April 19th 2019.
We will read applications continuously so make sure you send us your application today!
At Elekta we are proud to say that we live by our values:
- We work as one team: that means we’re looking for a team player – and the team is 3,600 strong. Of course, you won’t be interacting with all your colleagues, but you’ll be able to carry the ball within your group.
- We do what we say: our customers need to trust you as much as they trust our solutions – there is no room for empty promises in cancer care.
- We keep thinking forward: Elekta’s history and success has been built on people who turn today’s challenges into tomorrow’s solutions. We hope you’re this type of person.
The purpose of all the work we do at Elekta is to help clinicians improve patients’ lives.
Om Elekta AB
Elekta is proud to be the leading innovator of equipment and software used to improve, prolong and save the lives of people with cancer and brain disorders. Our advanced, effective solutions are created in collaboration with customers, and more than 6,000 hospitals worldwide rely on Elekta technology. Our treatment solutions and oncology informatics portfolios are designed to enhance the delivery of radiation therapy, radiosurgery and brachytherapy, and to drive cost efficiency in clinical workflows. Elekta employs 3,600 people around the world. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Elekta is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm. www.elekta.com.