Du söker genom att skriva det du söker efter i fältet här ovanför. Du får då fram förslag baserat på det du skriver och kan enkelt lägga till det i sökningen. Du kan söka efter yrkestitlar, yrkeskategorier, län, specifika arbetsgivar eller kompetenser. Lycka till.
Sök via radie
Summer job within Administration
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- To be able to apply for a summer job with us, you are studying at a university / college or other post-secondary education.
- Flexibility, know how to connect with others and pride yourself on bringing positive, bright ideas to the team
- Comfortability in working and reporting at all levels of a multidisciplinary team
- Excitement for jumping in and, with support from us, confidence in taking responsibility for tasks and projects assign to you
- Comfortability with change and ability to react to unexpected changes with enthusiasm
- Eyes for details and know how to make the right call
- Analytical and critical mindset with a drive for problem solving
- Motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- The summer period runs from June 1st to August 31st, and you may apply for the entire period or parts of this period. Please include the period you apply for in your application.
- Handling of documents, updating member registers, handling compensation payments of compensation.
- Handling visa applications.
- Review travel expense reports.
- Booking meetings and conference rooms.
- Booking trips, hotels and taxi.
- Place orders for goods and services.
Your opportunities for personal growth
- A great opportunity to learn from, and work in, a global organization
- Development of your talent and potential
- Innovative and diversed work culture
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
Siemens Energy is one of the world’s leading energy technology companies. The company works with its customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain – from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers. More than 50 percent of the portfolio has already been decarbonized. A majority stake in the listed company Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) makes Siemens Energy a global market leader for renewable energies. An estimated one-sixth of the electricity generated worldwide is based on technologies from Siemens Energy. Siemens Energy employs 91,000 people worldwide in more than 90 countries and generated revenue of around €29 billion in fiscal year 2019. In Sweden Siemens Energy has 2600 employees in 8 locations.
Read more about Siemens Energy here:
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fuelled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Job & Career: www.siemens-energy.com/jobs
Click on below link to see what we are doing at Siemens Energy!
Do not hesitate - apply today via https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs, refnr 230763 and no later than Feb 27th. For questions about the recruitment process, please contact Nelly Johansson on email@example.com.
Place of work: Finspång
Trade Union representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Jonny Persson, IF Metall, 0122-817 69