Du söker genom att skriva det du söker efter i fältet här ovanför. Du får då fram förslag baserat på det du skriver och kan enkelt lägga till det i sökningen. Du kan söka efter yrkestitlar, yrkeskategorier, län, specifika arbetsgivar eller kompetenser. Lycka till.
Sök via radie
System engineer, liquid or gas fuel systems
System Engineer Liquid or Gas system
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
Preferred skills and experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Chemical engineering or technical upper secondary school with experience of working with fuel systems
- Good communication skills in English or Fluent in
- Good interpersonal skills.
- An interest in technical challenges and problem solving.
- A good team player with a positive attitude.
- If you have previous experience with Comos and Teamcenter this is an advantage.
Your role will focus on the liquid or gas fuel system. As a system engineer you will work in order projects to adapt our standard system design to meet the project requirements. You will be responsible for the complete scope of work for your system in cooperation with electrical and installation engineers. The work entails participating in multiple internal project teams simultaneously and working closely with both purchasers, suppliers, and engineers with other roles within the project team to find a design solution for the specific project following a strict time schedule.
The work will mainly be carried out in our engineering database Comos with document management in Teamcenter.
- Take responsibility for the liquid or gas fuel system design in order projects.
- Create customer documentation, such as process diagrams, system descriptions and lists of components, according to project schedule.
- Create purchase specifications communicate project requirements to our suppliers.
- Support site team if issue occurs for gas fuel systems during site installation and commissioning.
- Solve fault reports within our team system responsibility.
Your opportunities for personal growth:
- Engineering experience within fluid systems in detail and in general for the complete design to our products.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
Siemens Energy is one of the world’s leading energy technology companies. The company works with its customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain – from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers. More than 50 percent of the portfolio has already been decarbonized.
A majority stake in the listed company Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) makes Siemens Energy a global market leader for renewable energies. An estimated one-sixth of the electricity generated worldwide is based on technologies from Siemens Energy. Siemens Energy employs 91,000 people worldwide in more than 90 countries and generated revenue of around €29 billion in fiscal year 2019. In Sweden Siemens Energy has 2600 employees in 8 locations.
Read more about Siemens Energy here:
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Don’t hesitate – apply via https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs id nr 228808 not later than 2021-12-15.
For questions about the role, please contact the recruiting manager Ida Majala on tel. 0122-84487.
For questions about the recruitment process please contact the responsible recruiter Louise Edengren on tel. 0122-82404.
Trade Union Representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Jonny Persson, IF Metall, 0122-817 69