Du söker genom att skriva det du söker efter i fältet här ovanför. Du får då fram förslag baserat på det du skriver och kan enkelt lägga till det i sökningen. Du kan söka efter yrkestitlar, yrkeskategorier, län, specifika arbetsgivar eller kompetenser. Lycka till.
Sök via radie
Master Thesis – Data analytics and machine learning
Siemens Energy AB is looking for a master student to do their thesis work during the autumn 2021 in “data analytics and machine learning” as a part of improving evaluation of the sensor operations.
During prototype testing gas turbines are equipped with many sensors to measure the status of the turbine. Some of these sensors will fail during operation and it is important to monitor when that happened not to trust a faulty sensor. One suggestion to achieve the mentioned goal is via developing statistical state prediction models to detect faulty sensors.
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
• Ongoing studies within in Data Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Physics, or equivalent
• Proficient in data analytics and machine learning algorithms
• Understands sensor principles and gas turbine
• Proficient in MATLAB programming.
• The position further requires you to have the ability to communicate your ideas and collaborate in discussions
• Passionate for innovation, self-motivated, and can work independently
• Implement a machine learning model using sensor data, to explore the possibility to detect faulty sensors
• Initially the work will be focused on understanding the sensor data and examining the goals for the project
• Once the student is familiarized with sensor data, the student will focus on developing a machine learning algorithm to parse and learn from input data and to make predetermined decisions.
• As part of the master thesis, student will require to document their knowledge gained during the period and present their work at the end of the period. The thesis work will be carried out at Siemens Energy in Finspång.
Your opportunities for personal growth
• At the end of this master thesis project, the student will have an extended knowledge in machine learning methods and prediction models, which becomes a strong foothold to excel within the future technologies
• At the same time, the student will have the opportunity to learn new things from our testing specialists in the gas turbine area.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
Siemens Energy is one of the world’s leading energy technology companies. The company works with its customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain – from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers. More than 50 percent of the portfolio has already been decarbonized.
A majority stake in the listed company Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) makes Siemens Energy a global market leader for renewable energies. An estimated one-sixth of the electricity generated worldwide is based on technologies from Siemens Energy. Siemens Energy employs 91,000 people worldwide in more than 90 countries and generated revenue of around €29 billion in fiscal year 2019. In Sweden Siemens Energy has 2600 employees in 10 locations.
Read more about Siemens Energy here:
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Job & Career: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Don’t hesitate – apply via https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs, id nr 223550 not later than 2021-07-18.
For questions about the role, please contact the recruiting manager Björn Karlsson on tel. 0122-828 55.
For questions about the recruitment process please contact the responsible recruiter Nelly Johansson on tel. 0122-81505.
Trade Union Representatives
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Jonny Persson, IF Metall, 0122-817 69